Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goal Sheet

Short Term Goals

Career

1. Receive my Securities license by the beginning of November by studying for two hours every weekday from September through October.

2. Make the 110% club 3 of the next 5 months. This will be accomplished through constant activity.

Education

1. Sign up for a KAPLAN course to be able to improve my GMAT score.

Mid-Term Goals

Career

1. Hit the Century Club. (Sell 100 policies in my first year as an agent).

i. Set weekly and monthly goals that will put me in a position to do this.

Network

2. Build professional relationships with insurance companies, and accountants in Logan, Pocatello, and Provo.

i. Call and meet with somebody once a month to discuss future business partnerships.

Education

3. Take the GMAT again in the summer of 2011 and receive a 600 or better.

i. The KAPLAN course in the spring will help prepare me for this.

4. Apply for graduate school in Fall of 2011 with preparations to begin my studies in Fall of 2012.

i. Select eight different schools of interest.

ii. Visit three different campuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment