Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About Myself

Outline: Tell me about yourself
o Name
o Major
o Past achievements
o Future Goals
o What skills I have to offer a company

My name is Brian Wilde, and I will graduate in two weeks from Utah Valley University with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business Management. I plan to continue my studies of business in a few years when I apply for a Master’s of Business Administration. My fascination of business and finance has allowed me the opportunity to be a part of a few different corporations and compare the strengths and weaknesses of them. I would say my greatest strength is my diligence in everything I do. In all of the jobs I have had, I have been able to move up in every company because of my determination to do the job well. I have also held these jobs while taking 15 or more credits every semester and will graduate with a 3.85 GPA. My future career goals are to become a Certified Financial Planner and always give my very best work. I am a very active and social person, and I enjoy developing relationships with people. I know that my fun and liked personality will be a huge benefit to your company because your clients will want to work with me.

1. I learned it is important to research the company before the interview.
2. Always ask the interviewer some questions as well.
3. If you don’t understand a question, ask for clarification.
4. Write a thank you note after the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment