Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cover Letter

Brian H. Wilde

295 E 100 S Apt. #2 Provo, UT 84606 wildeb5@gmail.com 208-251-9310

July 14, 2010


Nike, Inc.

Human Resources

111 8th Ave. #6

New York, NY 10011-5223


To Whom It May Concern:

The job listings page on Nike’s website indicates you are looking for a full-time Retail Manager in New York City. The position shows you are looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree, at least one year of experience in customer service, and a knowledge of the sports and fitness industry.

With a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Utah Valley University (UVU), three years experience of customer service, and a very current knowledge of the sports and fitness industry, I am confident I am qualified to fill this manager position. In my three years of experience in customer service, I have learned what it takes to make sure customers are completely satisfied with their experiences in my stores.

While earning a bachelor’s degree with an International Business emphasis, I learned the necessary skills to successfully manage and satisfy the needs of people from all different cultures. Being fluent in English and Spanish, I have been able to work alongside Spanish-speaking employees and successfully contribute to the sale of over $40,000 of product per day.

I will call you next Thursday to schedule a time where we can discuss how my education and experience will help Nike, Inc. continue to thrive in the sports retail business. If you would like to speak with me sooner, please contact me between 8 and 11:30 am Monday – Saturday.

Sincerely,

Brian Wilde

Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment